Software Engineer - Front End
Ori Industries is a pre-Series A startup that is revolutionising the Multi-cloud application orchestration space by providing a no-code application orchestration platform. Our team is made up of passionate individuals who are committed to creating a positive impact in the world. We are looking for a Software Engineer who can help us achieve our vision by contributing to the development of our software platform.
As a Front-End Software Engineer, you'll be an integral part of our Engineering team, responsible for developing and refining our user interface. Working closely with Product and Design teams, you'll translate end-user requirements into effective and engaging technical solutions.
- Develop and maintain our web platform front-end, focusing on user experience and performance.
- Collaborate with the Product and Design teams to understand end-user requirements and translate them into practical technical solutions.
- Participate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback to your peers.
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure that software development practices follow agile and scrum methodologies.
- Identify and mitigate technical risks and issues.
- Continuously improve software development processes and practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven experience (3+ years) in Front-End development with a strong command of TypeScript.
- Proficiency in CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS.
- Strong understanding of responsive design, browser behaviour and compatibility, and cross-browser optimization issues.
- Experience working with APIs and understanding of HTTP/REST architecture.
- Knowledge of databases, both SQL and NoSQL, and the ability to interact with them through relevant interfaces.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage workload prioritization independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in an agile and scrum development environment.
- Experience with React/TanStack Query
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and GraphQL.
- Experience with performance testing and optimization.
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker or container orchestration tools like Docker Swarm.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and orchestration of containerized applications.
- Experience with DevOps practices such as CI/CD, infrastructure as code, and cloud computing platforms like AWS or GCP.
This is a remote role however candidates will need to be a maximum +/- 2 hours from UK time.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
Software Engineer - Front End
Loading application form
Already working at Ori Industries?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.